Photo © Marilyn Campbell
- There are many Remembrance Day Ceremonies on Sunday and other Veterans' Week options throughout the weekend.
- The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair continues at Exhibition Place until Sunday.
- The first of the Santa Claus Parades in the GTA begin this weekend.
- The Rendezvous with Madness Film Festival is on from November 9-17, while the Regent Park Film Festival is on now and continues until Saturday and the Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival is on now and continues until Sunday.
- If you'd rather try to make your own film this weekend, the Toronto 48 Hour Film Project kicks off on Friday, with the results screening later in the month.
- The Fall BabyTime Show brings products and information for parents and parents-to-be to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from Friday to Sunday.
- The Whole Life Expo, showcasing "natural health, alternative medicine, and eco-friendly lifestyles", is on at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from Friday to Sunday.
- The FOOL (Festival of Oral Literature) is at the Art Gallery of Ontario from Friday to Sunday.
- There's a free, one-hour, all-ages concert in the Toronto Public Library's Bloor/Gladstone branch on Friday night - Kontravoid Live in the Stacks.
- Halloween-season events wrap up at Casa Loma this weekend, with the final two shows of Dracula, a Love Story on Thursday and Friday night, and one more round of Ghost Tracking on Sunday night.
- ROM Friday Night Live events continue throughout the month. The theme for this week's 19+ event is "BIG Fashion", to celebrate the opening of the Royal Ontario Museum's new exhibit, BIG.
- The Downtown Yonge BIA's Winter Magic programming has begun, with Window Wonderland displays on now and the Illuminite holiday lighting ceremony in Yonge-Dundas Square taking place on Saturday evening.
- It's induction weekend at the Hockey Hall of Fame, which also includes the Haggar Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Classic at the Air Canada Centre on Sunday afternoon.
- The Canadian Stamp Dealers' Association National Postage Stamp Show is on from Friday to Sunday in the Queen Elizabeth Building at Exhibition Place.
- There's a Sportcard and Memorabilia Expo being held at the Toronto International Centre in Mississauga from Friday to Sunday.
- And on Sunday you can head to Richmond Hill for the Action Figure Expo.
- On Thursday night there's a Top of Toronto Meet and Greet "Connecting artists and creative organizations across northern Toronto".
- Also on Thursday, 918 Bathurst is holding the opening night reception for the annual art exhibition and silent auction "The Love Show", with the exhibition continuing until Sunday.
- The "It's A Mystery To Me" dinner theatre company will be at The Glenerin Inn in Mississauga on Friday evening.
- "A Concert of Remembrance" is a free event at Christ Church Deer Park taking place on Friday at 7:30PM (donations welcome).
- On Saturday afternoon there's a First Friday Job, Career & Entrepreneur Fair and Symposium at North York Memorial Hall.
- On Saturday and Sunday Rhodes Avenue (off Danforth west of Coxwell) is holding its annual Open Rhodes Art Show and Sale.
- On Saturday night The Superstars of Comedy are at Comedy Bar.
And from the calendar of User-submitted events for November:
If you're an event planner hosting something this weekend, feel free to tell us about it in the comments section below. For later events, learn how to submit an event listing to About.com: Toronto.